- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Case Manager - Residential Job
Job Number: GHI15660
Job Title: Per Diem Residential Case Manager
Department: Burns - 5302210
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Multiple Location(s) available:
- Pawtucket, Central Falls, Smithfield, Johnston and Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Per Diem staff will work 8 hour shifts within the Gateway Healthcare Adult Residential Group Homes
- Shifts include: 1st shift and/or 2nd shift Monday through Friday as well as Weekends and Holidays as needed
- Seeking staff who can ideally work 3 to 5 shifts per month
- Associates Degree in Human Services field or a combination of education and prior work / life experience that the organization deems comparable.
Necessary Special Requirements:
- Maximize residents' success, satisfaction and ownership in their living and working environment through effective skills-trainings and relationship building.
- Maintain a safe, clean and therapeutic environment within the residential program.
- Provide client driven services that ensures quality and excellence in client care and the facility of client recovery.
- Maintain flexibility toward work schedules.
- Ability to work schedule as posted and assigned, to include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform routine household chores involving some lifting and bending.
- Ability to communicate with clients and other staff face to face and by telephone.
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification and first aid training and monitor client's vital signs as required.
- Maintain a valid chauffeur's license and capacity to use the program van or personally owned vehicle to transport clients in personally owned vehicle to day-activity program, medical appointments, other appointments and clinical appointments when necessary and to respond to medical emergencies and disaster evacuations.