- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Job Number: RIH14742
Job Title: Registered Nurse I
Department: Bridge 5 CCU - 1012154
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
1. Baccalaureate in Nursing preferred.
2. Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
3. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) with great teamwork and who demonstrates exceptional behaviors for Lifespan shared values for compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence. The CCU is a 10 Bed Cardiac Intensive Critical Care Unit (ICU) that focusses on cardiac disorders, hemodynamic challenges, and cardiac arrest. CCU Nurses are highly trained team that specializes in cardiac devices, ventilatory support, titration of multiple drips and life-saving measures. Additionally, patients may require therapeutic hypothermia, CVVH, Intra-Aortic Balloon pump and Ventricular Assistance. If you are fascinated by cardiac nursing and it is something you were always interested in doing, join our cardiology team, and discover how your talents can make a difference. Registered Nurse will responsible for:
- Providing care for critically ill cardiac patients.
- Working collaboratively to provide family- centered care as a member of a multidisciplinary team that provides exceptional cardiovascular care.
- Previous telemetry, progressive care, step-down or intermediate care helpful