- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Case Worker Job
Job Number: GHI14692
Job Title: Case Worker Outreach
Department: IHH 3283 Johnston Team A - 5303283
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services field such as Social Work, Psychology, and Rehabilitation Services preferred.
- Two years' experience in Human Services preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with substance abuse, sexual abuse, and/or involvement with criminal justice system is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and use of car during normal working hours, or other means of transportation to complete major functions of job.
- Automobile liability insurance coverage for vehicle being used in accordance with state regulations.
- Under the supervision of the Program Manager and/or Team Leader, provide case management, rehabilitation, and crisis interventions and outreach services in home, office, and community settings to adults with serious long-term mental illness.
- Collaborates with psychiatric and allied mental health team in assessment, diagnosis, intervention and treatment planning by performing the following duties.
- Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need in accordance with the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the ICRC
- Conducts comprehensive clinical assessment and develops interventions for substance abuse, sexual abuse, symptom management, and family support and education
- Participates in treatment planning by: completing assessment assignments within time requirements specified by procedures.
- Provide ongoing assessment, problem solving, side-by-side services, skill training, supervision (i.e. assignments, monitoring, encouragement) and environmental adaptations to assist clients with activities of daily living.