- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinician - Emergency Services Job
Job Number: GHI15671
Job Title: Emergency Services Clinician
Department: Kids ES - 5302324
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Position Hours: Overnight Shift -- Midnight (12:00am) to 8:00am Sunday through Thursday
- Masters degree (MA), MSW, M.Ed. required. LCSW or LICSW preferred.
- Must be eligible for "Qualified Mental Health Professional" status.
- Must meet and maintain criteria for child-family competence.
- Master's level onsite clinician performing emergency evaluations on children and adolescents who present with behavioral health issues
- Provides crisis intervention and symptom stabilization, emergency evaluation, care coordination, consultation and education to children of all ages who present with behavioral health needs.
- Services will be coordinated with family and other professionals or concerned parties.
- Work in conjunction with Lifespan staff to coordinate services and dispositions.
- Provides Screening Evaluation on the Telephone and Face to Face to children of all ages presenting with psychiatric and behavioral disturbances
- Recommends disposition and plan for stabilization and offer treatment options and recommendations that are least restrictive alternatives appropriate to level of risk