- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Customer Service Representative Job
Job Number: LHM15237
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Billing Customer Srvc, Purch - 3042786
Facility: Lifespan Home Medical
Location: Lincoln, RI
- The minimum of a High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must be able to use computers proficiently. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Additionally, the incumbent must have the ability to document medical information as relayed by phone; to effectively present information to physicians, clients, insurers and other employees of the organization; perform simple mathematical calculations with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; and, to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
At minimum, one year's related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience with medical terminology as gained through a healthcare environment.
- Experience in a call center environment is preferred.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the incumbent performs the admission process whereby an understanding of the customer's need is reached; a decision concerning service is made; and, implementation of appropriate processes to meet the customer's need begins. This position is responsible to provide a high level of customer services to both internal and external customers.