- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB18641
Job Title: Milieu Associate I
Department: Craft at East Providence - 1202135
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Behavioral or mental health experience is preferred.
Bradley Hospital’s Children’s Residential and Family Treatment program provides intensive, family-centered, short-term residential treatment services to children ages 5 to 12 who have emotional or behavioral problems that prevent them from living safely at home. Children live together in a residence on the hospital’s main campus in East Providence, and are provided intensive staff supervision and clinical services. Children may take part in individual, group, milieu, psychopharmacological, family and multifamily therapy.
Milieu Associate Job Summary:Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Provides services to children and supervises assigned children in daily routines and assists with activities of daily living.
- Participates in maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Supports and contributes to the development of residential care plans/behavioral management.