- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Patient Transport Job
Job Number: TMH16496
Job Title: Patient Transporter
Department: Distribution - 1104932
Facility: The Miriam Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Equivalent to four years of high school. Physical ability to perform essential duties.
Up to three months of proficiently performed basic duties.
Under general supervision of Central Transport Manager transports patients and patient related materials throughout the hospital campus. Works primarily in out- patient clinical areas, such as the Fain Health Center (FHC). All essential functions performed in this position reflect the age specific needs of the patients.