- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Job Number: LSS18259
Job Title: Recruiter
Department: Bradley School Administration - 3203208
Facility: Lifespan School Solutions, Inc
Location: Providence, RI
The Recruiter will be responsible for owning and managing the ongoing recruitment and selection of qualified talent for open positions within Lifespan School Solutions (LSS). The Recruiter will also build relationships with educational institutions/programs (e.g., with various universities, colleges, and training programs) to educate and engage students/graduates in LSS opportunities. The Recruiter will also use effective recruitment strategies to source highly qualified experienced candidates and cultivate talent pipelines.
Lifespan School Solutions (LSS) is the parent corporation of the Bradley Schools, which are non-public day school programs servicing students referred from public schools throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. The LSS mission is to provide innovative, comprehensive, and individualized educational services. LSS has six separate stand-alone school sites in Montville, CT, and Cumberland, Providence, Portsmouth, Wakefield, and Westerly, RI. in addition, LSS maintains several partnership classrooms embedded within public school districts in RI. LSS serves over 400 students from RI, MA, and CT.
The Recruiter is expected to embrace Lifespan’s mission of “Delivering health with care” and successfully role model Lifespan’s values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence as these guide our everyday actions with patients, customers and one another.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or another relevant field required.
- Three to five years recruitment and/or staffing experience in a professional environment.
- Educational recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to LSS school sites in RI and CT
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply policies, procedures, and laws related to employment activities.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills essential.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively in sensitive and confidential issues by telephone, in writing, and in face-to-face contacts with the public and with associates at all levels of the Company.
- Meet monthly with LSS director’s group and participate in workforce planning conversations with hiring managers.
- Creates and continually assesses the effectiveness of recruiting strategies for LSS-related professional positions.
- Manages and owns the end-to-end process of selection and placement of qualified candidates including managing school specific job posting sites.
- Coordinates and attends college or training program sessions to educate and engage students/graduates in LSS opportunities and cultivate talent pipelines at key schools
- Coaches hiring managers on clarifying job requirements (requisition), interview skills, hiring trends and recruiting tools.
- Partners with hiring managers to make hiring recommendations that support business goals.
- Works with the Director Talent Acquisition and LSS leadership to identify areas of improvement to ensure the delivery of high quality service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Assist with onboarding candidates to ensure a high-quality candidate experience.
- Collaborate with LSS leadership to develop systems to track metrics and programs (e.g. employee retention, per diem use, participation rates in Teacher Assistant Training Program, etc.)
- Partners with Compensation to prepare pay component of job offers.