- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Rehab Services PPS Coordinator Job
Job Number: NH15723
Job Title: Rehab Services PPS Coordinator
Department: Rehabilitation Administration - 1303160
Facility: Newport Hospital
Location: Newport, RI
Associate’s degree or higher in field of nursing or allied health professions with current Rhode Island clinical licensure appropriate to degree. PPS advanced education/certification preferred. Graduate from a school of nursing and licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in the nurse's primary state of legal residency if that state is a member of the Nurse Licensure Compact. BSN and certification in rehabilitation nursing desired. Alternate credentials include license to practice Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology in Rhode Island.
- Two or more years of experience in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- Ability to pass the FIM credentialing exam with a score of 80% or greater.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with an interdisciplinary team.
- Computer skills required.
- Familiarity with current ICD coding, qualifying CMG diagnoses and tiers and CMS guidelines for IRF admissions and certification.
Under the direction of Manager, Inpatient Rehabilitation Services the Rehabilitation Services Clinical Coordinatoris responsible for oversight and coordination of all aspects of data collection for the federally mandated assessment tool Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility - Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI), ensures the presence of supporting documentation, and provides staff education to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines. Responsible for timely and accurate completion and transmission of IRF PAI data to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The Rehabilitation Services Clinical Coordinator will assist with administrative tasks and participate in educational, orientation and performance improvement programs. The Rehabilitation Services Clinical Coordinator will be able to follow written and oral instructions, maintain patient confidentiality and possess the ability to make independent decisions. He/she will be able to deal tactfully and pleasantly with co-workers, visitors and patients.