- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Supervisor - Supply Chain Operations Job
Job Number: RIH16499
Job Title: Supv Supply Chain Operations
Department: Supply Distribution - 1014481
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years work experience in a fast paced warehouse environment, preferably gained in a similarly diverse and operationally complex health care environment.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills to effectively supervise staff in a union workplace.
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external customers.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and a good driving record as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and the Lifespan Fleet Risk Control Policy.
- Ability to motivate staff under high-stress situations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
This position reports to the Distribution Operations Manager and is responsible for supervising warehouse operations at the Lifespan Distribution Center (LSDC).