- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Team Lead - Mental Health Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI15353
Job Title: Team Lead (Mental Health Outreach)
Department: IHH 3280 Pawtucket Team A - 5303280
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
- Master's Degree in related field (MSW preferred) with at least two years of administrative and clinical experience with dual-diagnosed (psychiatrically disabled/chemically dependent) adults; OR, Registered Nurse with Diploma from recognized School of Nursing, OR, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and at least two years of psychiatric nursing experience or one year of psychiatric nursing experience and course work toward a graduate degree.
Necessary Special Requirements:
- Certified or certifiable as a chemical dependency professional in the State of Rhode Island.
- Valid driver's license and use of car during normal working hours, or other means of transportation to complete major functions of job.
- Automobile liability insurance coverage for vehicle being used in accordance with state regulations.
- CPR training within 90 working days of employment and maintained annually thereafter.
- Master's Degree
- Rhode Island Certification as a Mental Health Case Manager within one year of date of hire (if indicated).
- To provide supervision and coordination of the Health Home Team, which is designed to enhance the quality of life for dually diagnosed (psychiatrically disabled/chemically dependent) adults.
- Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need according to the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the ICRC.