- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Transportation Analyst Job
Job Number: LCS15121
Job Title: Transportation Analyst
Department: Property Management - 0014940
Facility: Corporate Headquarters
Location: Providence, RI
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization as well as persons outside of Lifespan. Negotiation skills.
- Relational database experience andorganizational skills to gather, assemble and maintain data from a wide variety of sources.
- Costing experience.
- Analytical ability to compile and develop a variety of reports and reconcile account activity as well as research and resolve errors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
The Transportation Analyst reports to the Facilities Project Manager. Under general supervision, oversees Lifespan’s fleet of motor vehicles and other transportation related services. Establishes and administers fleet policies and procedures, creates and documents planning and budgeting processes, and maintains vehicle tracking system.
Establishes enterprise fleet policies and supporting processes including, but not limited to:
- Planning and budgeting
- Vehicle needs assessment
- Fleet capacity assessment
- Lease versus buy criteria
- Formal maintenance and repair programs
- Planned obsolescence
- Registration and inspection renewals
- Confirmation of appropriate insurance coverage
- Driver qualifications and ongoing testing
- Personal vehicle use