- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Trauma Victim Advocate - Master's Level Job
Job Number: GHI15893
Job Title: Trauma Victim Advocate - Master's Level
Department: Child & Family Pawtucket - 5302320
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Masters degree preferred and trauma experience required.
• Working towards clinical licensing.
• Experience working with youth and young adults who have behavioral health disorders and their families using best practice treatment protocols.
• Knowledge of human trafficking and sexual exploitation, and the principles of trauma informed care.
Provides trauma-informed centralized case management and crisis intervention services to young adults who have been victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation to ensure that all of their medical, mental health, legal, and social service needs are met.